新版ListenAudiobook我没亲自测试过，不过不管怎么样，记住一句话Option is always good. 多一种选择总是好的~
Feature rich and easy to use player for your audio books.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once. Search button allows you to quickly find any book in your library.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
– Embedded chapters are supported as well.
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.5x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Android Auto
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Bookmarks. Including ability to view and search bookmarks for all books in a single view.
• Position History.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, Llama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/GPz8SA
• Book Play queue.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
• Fixing a few bugs that were introduced in the previous release as well as some reported crashes.
Listen Audiobook Player V4.5.1